Thursday, January 14, 2010

First post from France

Now that I have internet in my room I will be able to update this thing.

My responsibility here is knowledge transfer. The technicians here who work for the French bank will soon be responsible for supporting our software that is used by the bank (Citibank-Germany) that was recently purchased. I am here as the Systematics expert. There is another person here from the Citibank technology subsidiary to explain the modifications that have been done to the Systematics software. Nelvin, the other technician, and I have a wonderful tag-team thing going where I explain how the software works or used to work coming from Little Rock and he explains how it is used today in the Citibank-Germany environment. Anyway, all this to explain how I have, every now and then, time to do other things.

This morning I have been reading Lowell's blog. Wow! If you have not read the last three or four I highly recommend them. He is on a roll. Having worked through the Genesis stories and being familiar with the New Testament, I can really appreciate Lowell's observations. Brilliant!

Look for more to come now that I am online.

No comments:

Post a Comment